Sunday, October 31, 2010

...

I fell like I'm posting every 15 minutes or so haha... It's helping me stay on track, so I'll probably stick with it... I've done 100 jumping jacks (might do more) today, and have consumed nothing but water and tea.. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow... I picked up a last minute shift for tomorrow.. hiphiphoorray... My boss has drastically cut my hours for some reason so I need all the hours I can get.. This last paycheck was exactly $100 less than the one 2 weeks ago... I can't afford that kind of decrease! Anyway..  That's  out of my control; just like everything else in my life... At least I can control my body and what goes into it and how fat I am.. So that's my focus.. As I mentioned in my last post, I am on Day 2 of my "diet". So far so good

1 comment:

  1. Good on you :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
    It means so much.

    x

    ReplyDelete