Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today is a New Day

So I lost 1lb since yesterday's weigh in.. Not as good as I had hoped, but it was as I expected (I had some vanilla and chocolate soy milk to tone down some hunger pains before bed :(...) ... Today's going to be better because I'll be in Hollywood too distracted to even think about food or negatively focus on whatever hunger pains I might have.. It is day 3 of my fast after all... Plus I'll be with friends so that and the excitement of possibly getting Robert Downey Jr.'s autograph/photo will get me through today... Strictly water, but I've even gotta take it easy on that much because I don't want to have to pee too much today (if I leave my spot on the sidewalk, even for 2 seconds, someone will snatch it up).. Another plus is that if my friends do realize that I'm not eating today I can either say: I had a big breakfast... Breakfast isn't really agreeing with me.. I'm still vegetarian so why would I want a grilled cheese at in-n-out while youre eating double doubles and animal style fries?... I'll eat when I get home; it's cheaper that way.... I'm sure I'll be able to think of more if those aren't enough, but I'm too fat for them to feel like they need to worry.. To them, it's only 1 day

1 comment:

  1. <3 Have such an amazing day! Sounds like the fun you deserve.
    And don't worry too much about the milk, it was soy, and it's liquid- better than solids :)
    You're lovely, keep safe!
    x

    ReplyDelete