Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time to buckle down...

I've been working out 6 days a week for just over 2 weeks now.. I'm not losing any weight... But I know it's because I haven't been eating right... Now that I've started on the right foot exercise wise, I'm going to make more of an effort to keep the calorie count way low... It's been really hard to eat right, let alone count calories because I've been eating out more than I've been eating at home.. Staying in the 190s is not acceptable. My focus right now is to be in the 180s before I move to Redondo... My boss is being an ass. First he tells me that I won't have to do anything but fill out a transfer paper... Then last week he tells me I need to either go down there or call all of the stores and see if there are any openings... So I called some stores yesterday on my break and one of the manager told me to fax him my transfer paper and he'd give it to the district manager and make sure all the stores got it... Ugh.. then my boss is like.. "If I were you I'd call in every day. You have to drive this one. It's up to you".. and all the while hes talking to me as if I'm a child or some really bad slacker/procastinator.. It pisses me off. I'm so over him.. He needs to hurry up and leave.

Anyway.. I'm going to the gym to work out with my coworker and her bf.. here goes nothing

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the workouts! you'll be back on track with keeping the calories low soon. Just keep your mind on your goal.
    Stay Superstrong!
    -Molly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Stay well, darling. Take care of yourself.
    Push yourself over the edge, over the edge of the Earth...And find yourself in the next place, whole and complete, more amazing than before.
    Stay strong.
    x

    ReplyDelete