Monday, November 1, 2010

*good sigh*

I finally knocked out!... Almost slept 8 hours. As soon as I woke up I peed and weighed myself... Finally got rid of that damn binge weight from a few days ago.. As soon as I got done with that I did 30 sit-ups and 30 leg-ups.. Burn belly fat, BURN! I'm going to take my dog for another walk tomorrow morning.. Maybe even talk both of them... My dalmation almost dislocated my wrist this morning (or so it seemed haha)... So now I'm chugging my ice cold water and watching family guy haha.. Till next time lovelies

2 comments:

  1. Family guy <3, ftw.
    Sounds like an absolutely lovely day! :)
    I'm jealous that you have not only one dog, but two. Just so you know ;).
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family guy is the best!
    I guess I'll have to post some pics of them for you :)

    ReplyDelete