Sunday, November 14, 2010

I haven't weighed myself in days... I'm afraid to.. I feel like I've been on some week long bing... I'm probably back at my starting weight.. I'm going to fast again... I'm not going to eat until I get into the 170s... I'll weigh myself tomorrow... I've only been up 20 minutes and I've already binged on kettle corn... I'm so fucking disgusting... That kettle corn is the last thing I'm going to taste in a long time... Why do I keep doing this to myself? Why don't I have any control?

2 comments:

  1. <3 You do have control, you do. You just have to remind yourself of that. Sometimes we forget, and we let our body go on auto-pilot, our mind silences, and we fall into a grey haze. But you do have control. Control is what is making you think now, making sure you don't trip again, making sure you stay aware.
    It kills us, control. But we need it, in that odd way that we need to see ourselves shrink.
    <3 Just be careful.
    Please don't be too harsh on yourself, I know you will make it. Just be patient with yourself. :) And remember, that you will. You will make it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, dear.. Your words are always so encouraging
    Stay lovely
    <3

    ReplyDelete