Sunday, November 7, 2010

Idk what to say...

I haven't been posting the past couple days.. It's been a bad weekend full of binging.. Luckily, I've been staying at 185.. Just bouncing between the ounces... I'm still debating on whether or not to keep eating and just stick to salads and whatnot or just restart my fast.. I'm leaning more toward the fast because I love feeling empty like that... I have my friends baby shower today so I'll decide if I want to eat there when I get there... But... I need to figure out how to get away with not eating at home... My parents are noticing that they haven't seen me eat here... I don't want to waste money on food that's just going to expire from me not eating.. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. <3 I hope you're feeling better?
    I get away a lot of the time with saying I'm sick.
    Though a lot of the time that's true anyway, lol.
    Keep well, love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete