Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ugh...

I hate being broke and tired... I wanted to buy some food yesterday... Good and healthy food... But I've overdrawn my credit card... So my spare money that I was going to use went to my bill.. Oh well.. At least I'm getting paid on Friday

I'm so jealous of all you skinny girls... That's helping keep me motivated... I need to get out of these 180s... Maybe then I won't feel like such a giant beast compared to you lovelies... I'll get there eventually... I'm just so over this waiting and scale whoring....

I know I said I wasn't going to set a date for me to be 180... But... I feel like I have to have something to look forward to.. I'm a numbers girl.. So I want to be 180 by Sunday... So... Strict restricting... Constant exercise... Yeah... I have 4.6lbs to lose in about 4.5 days... I can do it! I'm going to try the ABC diet... Should lose 20lbs.. I'm going to make sure that I find some vitamins and lean proteins (vegetarian friendly) to try and counteract the lack of calories... I wish I would have thought of using this diet sooner... I've already spent my calories for today.. I have about 6 left.. It's probably a good thing though..

1 comment: